zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

Lamphead

 

« Previous | Next »

Lamphead


4 koma comic strip - Lamphead

Comic by: Unknown

(Via: The Daily Wh.at)

Incorrect source or offensive?

This comic was posted on Friday, August 20th, 2010 at 12:07 pm

» See all 16 comments

  1. Brick says:

    I love lamp.

  • Trancefeeling says:

    I knew what it was going to be like when I saw the first picture but at least it´s a bit more origional then giving averyone the same face.

  • MacFall says:

    I saw it coming from the first panel, but I still laughed at the end.

  • Lisa says:

    This is so dumb and predictable

    …. but funny :)

  • Kyo says:

    *facepalm* —> *facelamp*

  • com says:

    thats a bright family

  • lina inverse says:

    this is one of the more clever ones of these that ive seen

    Reply
  • zane17 says:

    Ah, the chandelier family, I hear they are pretty bright.

  • Kbman says:

    This joke is still too overdone, but this is one of the better ones.

  • the dutch guy says:

    there are many of them and this one is one of the best :D

  • Wut says:

    I am shocked that someone could make that meme funny. Kudos to you.


  • Posted via email from madonis's posterous

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten

    M@u's Fan Box

    M@u on Facebook

    M@u gedeelde items