woensdag 11 augustus 2010

My Dreams

  • lolman says:

    Well if you say so…

    XD

  • suomynonA says:

    lol

  • fraoch says:

    let me rephrase that…no.

  • Dreaming_Pixel says:

    *Precious* expression in the last panel

    “Um, so that’s a yes?”

  • Guilty Cocker Spaniel says:

    Its funny because they are in his dream.

    Just kidding. It isn’t funny.

    Reply
  • Igetstabby says:

    Cept they’re in her dream there, so it ain’t gonna happen Leo :(

    Reply
  • AJ says:

    Another great job.

    Reply
  • Ryan H says:

    Hi-freakin-larious. Best comixed of the week, if not the month.

  • morchid says:

    Funny comix. Technical question: how do you resize panels in the comix builder?

  • LV426 Aliens says:

    That would have been the most epic joke if it were in the movie.

    Ariadne: You’re not as dumb as you look.
    Arthur: Blow me.
    Ariadne: In your dreams.

    Arthur looks at Cobb and smirks

    Reply
  • lina inverse says:

    duuuude! lmao. this was a great movie.

  • torilix says:

    what movie is this from?

    Reply
  • Pam says:

    What’s with all the sudden influx of Leonardo DiCaprio LOLs?

  • alca says:

    it seems like leo makes some excellent facial expressions to use in comix :p

  • bertbad says:

    I saw a dream movie once with the guy from Inner Space and he fought a scary Cobra man and he stabbed him with a pipe but it was all in his dreams. It might have been Inner Space but I also thought Martin Sheen was in it as the guy with the small spaceship in his body.

    Reply
    • niku says:

      That was just a dream.

      Reply
      • bertbad says:

        I have a lot of dreams about people coming to get me. I never see them but I know they are chasing me. Sometimes I even wake up screaming from terror. I guess you would really call them nightmares. A dream would be that I have a girlfriend who is really very hot or to be a fighter pilot for fast jets.

        Reply
    • The Crapture says:

      Dreamscape with Dennis Quaid and Kate Capshaw, 1984, one of the first half-dozen movies to come out with the PG-13 ratings

  • Shipoopi says:

    and the true power of controlling dreams is revealed

  • DazTora says:

    Clever son of a bitch

  • Roflnator says:

    Ima have to try this out when we finally figure it out >: D

  • wtf says:

    I haven’t seen this movie yet, and I think I might know what’s going on thanks to this comic. Bastards.

  • Matty2Fatty says:

    haha!!

  • gs says:

    This is absolutely priceless. Brilliant expressions.
    Inception + Comixed = epic lols.

  • Max Loh says:

    This is brilliant

  • tommy says:

    I read a few comments and thought”damn they spoiled it”
    Then figured id read further and realized you all have it so bassackwards and mixed together there’s no telling witch of you are retarded and witch know what they’re talking about.
    Anyway, even though I havent see the movie yet this comixed is awsome.


  • x'D

    Posted via email from madonis's posterous

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten

    M@u's Fan Box

    M@u on Facebook

    M@u gedeelde items